Resources: Best Practices Guidelines
Newborn and Infant Hearing Screening Initiative (National Center of Medical Home Initiatives for Children with Special Needs)
Otitis Media with Effusion, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2004
Minnesota Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Guidelines for Medical Providers, Newborn Hearing Screening Advisory Committee, 2008
New Minnesota Guideline Coming Soon! - Hearing Screening After the Newborn Period to Kindergarten Age
- This is a training to help Minnesota clinics understand how they can help their newborn patients complete the hearing screening and follow-up process.
- A Clinic Guide to Newborn Hearing Screening and Follow-up (Resource Binder)
- Please complete an evaluation of the webinar training to help improve our education efforts.
- This is the same training as above but offered through MN.TRAIN that allows the participant to receive CEU credit.
- Instructions for how to create a MN.TRAIN account, register for the course, and retrieve certificate of completion.